Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Journal #2: Their Eyes Were Watching God

Rule #1: Combine many words when surprised (ex: Ohmygosh)
Rule #2: Drawing out words for "effect" (ex: toootally)
Rule #3: Putting more emphasis on a certain word or a certain part of word (ex: TOT-ally, HAVE)
Rule #4: Putting the word "like" in random sentences
Rule #5: Using abbreviations for phrases (ex: OMGIHH= Oh my gosh I hate her)
Rule #6:Sounds out texting abbreviations (ex: beeteedubs= btw=by the way)
Rule #7: Make up words that sound happy and "bubbly" (ex: coinkedink= coincidence)
Rule #8: Shorten words like anniversary (ex: anni-)
Rule #9:  Using extra exclamation points to express anger or yelling.

"Ohmygosh! I cannot believe what I am seeing right now!"
"OMG! That is toootally happening right in front of us!"
"She used to be, like, my best friend! And she is, like, TOT-ally talking to my ex," said Nadine.
Nadine and Amanda stood and stared at the horrible event that ruined Nadine's day. As Sam and Jennifer walk into Abercrombie, Nadine and Amanda run to hide behind the plant outside the store. They crouch for ten minutes waiting for Sam and Jennifer to come out.
"OMG! He is totally holding her bag! She is, like, using him!" said Amanda. " We HAVE to do something about this!"
"OMGIHH!!! She was, like," Nadine wiped her eyes to hide that she was crying, " my best friend! How could she do that to me?"
Nadine and Amanda follow Sam and Jennifer around the mall until Amanda gets an idea. She runs ahead without being noticed and then runs into Sam and Jennifer and acts surprised.
"Ohmygoshjen!!! What a coinkedink! I would have never thought I would have, like,  run into you here at the mall!" says Amanda while giving Sam and evil glare. "It is SUCH a nice surprise. Beeteedubs, your I totally ran into your boyfriend the other day and he said your 3 month anni- is coming up? Congrats! Anyways, I will totes see you peeps later! Love ya!" Amanda said as she walked past them and up to Nadine. "They will, like, never go on a date. I am such a good friend," she says and gives a smile to Nadine and the two girls go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment